Monday, October 27, 2008

Award-Winning Chili!!

I wanted to share my good news.

I fixed a large batch of my Super Soy Chili (receipe posted Apr 08)
to participate in a Chili Luncheon fundraiser at the local hospital where I work. (10.24.08)

I was UNAWARE that there was also a Taste-Contest, unitl someone said "Congratulations!"
My super soy receipe had won "Best Chili"
and I was asked to prepare another batch to represent the Hospital in the Local Chamber of Commerce Chili Cook-Off.

I am so proud that my 'healthier' version of traditional chili still tastes good enough to compete with good 'ole Kentucky home-cooking.

Smiling from my Kitchen in Kentucky,
Laura

2 comments:

Pat Crosby said...

Yep! I've TASTED Laura's AWARD-WINNING CHILI... and it IS OVER the TOP :)))

Yum Yum! Make some today!

Author, Speaker, Personal Growth Consultant said...

Congratulations Laura!
I have tasted your chili and I know how Great it is from personal experience.

Bravo Laura! You deserve the Honor.

Wish I lived closer to eat dinner with you more often.

Lynn Rothfuss